Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Great...

The moment I finally build up the nerve to do work and people start pounding on the building with hammers and shit. This of course has riled up the insane barking dog across the street, who is now calling for every neglected backyard dog in the neighborhood to join in.

Now I have to change into something winter-proof, pack up all my things, and drive to a coffee shop. If all goes well, the desire to be productive will not have passed by the time I get there.

On a lighter note. Here are two headlines from "The Capital Times" that illustrate why I love local news:

"Dog that bit man sought." - nothing to do with said dogs above.

"Couple did not fall for scam." - I like the implication that couples always fall for scams. And that at last, finally, one particularly perceptive couple managed to slip the noose.

No comments: