Sunday, January 18, 2009

what I've been watching

To respond to t's request, here's a list of the various movies and television shows that I've been watching the entire week I've been sick. Having been medicated during the viewing of most of these films, I will refrain from commenting on their quality.

Gone Baby Gone
Ben Affleck's directorial debut.

Next
An action-thriller in which Nicholas Cage can see two minutes into the future.

Tropic Thunder

Exiled
A Johnny To Spaghetti Western set in Macao, Portugal. A group of thugs find that their bonds of friendship are stronger than their loyalty to their boss.

Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
I only watched the first ten minutes.

The Constant Gardener

Black Book
About a female agent for the Jewish resistance in Nazi Germany.

The Duchess

Mad Men

Last two discs of season 1.

Babylon A.D.
Two words, Vin Diesel.

Star Trek: Voyager
Season 1

2 comments:

nenny said...

You forgot Lust, Caution, which is pretty much the same plot as Black Book. Except no Nazis.

Taryn said...

Nice list. Was Lust, Caution any good? It has one of my favorite actors in it.

And just the one sentence description of Next made me laugh.